oggie

Posted Fri May 06, 2022 10:40 am

I'm in Canada and would be interested in a few as well.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Fri May 06, 2022 5:02 pm

Hit up Acill. He's putting together an order for US (and possibly Canada) folks. Best to contact him on his Discord.

dframeli

Posted Sat May 07, 2022 3:14 am

I’m looking for 2 sets for myself…

Acill

Posted Tue May 10, 2022 2:52 pm

I just got the email back from them and will honor the same $6 a set cost. I am going to get 50 sets together as thats the minimum order. I should have plenty. Please visit my site at www.acill.com and I will start collecting orders. I expect to be able to pay them and have them shipped to me in about three weeks or so they say.

Go to www.acill.com or reach me on my discord server and post interest into the buy, sell, trade channel .

Acill

Posted Wed May 11, 2022 10:01 am

The quote came in a bit higher than I expected but its fine. I will have to charge $8 a set to break even after shipping to me is added in. They will not be charging me before they are ready in a few weeks. I will be reaching out to those that sent me orders with your total soon. Once I have them in hand and pack I will reach out again for shipping total.

I will set up another order when these go out and collect some money in advance next and then make the order from the manufacturer. I think taking pre-order payments next time over a week or two so more people interested can get in on them. Sorry to those that missed out on this batch.

Acill

Posted Sat May 21, 2022 6:59 am

The screws are still not shipped to me. When they are I will contact those that sent me emails for reservations. This is why I refuse to take payments before I have things in hand. Thanks for understanding.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Sat May 21, 2022 8:15 pm

When I ordered them when these were made available by me a year ago, it took nearly 4 weeks before they were shipped to me. It may take longer now due to all of the madness in the supply chain. They are custom made to order, by the way. They don't just have them on hand, ready to ship.

Acill

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:34 am

UPDATE: The screw sets have been paid for by myself and shipped to me on May 31st. Once they arrive and I sort them into sets I will contact those who reserved them for payment and shipping information. 

As a result of the massive demand for these I may limit the numbers of sets I allow a single person to get. I have had a few people request 10 or more sets of 4 screws. I only have 200 total on the way and that is only 50 full sets. Also since they charged me just under $300 for them with the express shipping through UPS that I had no option to accept I have to charge $8 a set to cover the cost of them. Thanks for understanding. If the demand for them is higher than the sets I have I will order another batch of them.

Acill

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:56 pm

Screws are in and look great! Stand by for info if you reserved sets.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/v64dPkCxou19P35B6

Pior

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:57 pm

That is great news; Looking forward to the info on my order. Standing by.

Return to “Trading Post”