FWM3

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:59 am

Greetings.

I have two Amiga 2000s that are presumably in working order. I say presumably because my monitor died.

I also have a very extensive collection of Amiga software (mostly productivity related) plus miscellaneous stuff such as a lot of old magazines (Amiga World, etc.)

After holding on to all this for years, advancing age and a need to downsize means it is time to dispose of it -- FREE to anyone willing to come get it or pay for shipping. Otherwise, I plan to throw it all out. It must go during the course of 2017.

I live in Seattle and will be happy to provide more specifics to anyone seriously interested.

Best wishes for the New Year.

Skip

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi Skip!

I live in Seattle. I'd love to swing by and pick some stuff up - whatever would fit in my van. Can you PM me with your particulars (you should see a "private message" link below my user name)? I'm free tonight as a matter of fact. After today I am on vacation out of town until Jan 1.

Stoked! :)

EDIT:
Actually I sent you a PM, which you can access from the little tray icon in the header. Talk to you soon.

ACLerok

Posted Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Hey Skip,

I've been looking for an Amiga for far too long and haven't been able to find one - as such I'm really interested. I'd be willing to pay shipping for whatever you wanted to send my way (if it's not already gone). I live in MI.

I can PM you or feel free to PM me and we can hook up.

Thanks!

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:31 am

This collection has been distributed. I will be locking down this thread.

Thanks again, Skip! Your history and usage of the Amiga is awe inspiring. Your collection shall not go to waste - it shall be carried on and used and cherished by multiple people. Thank you for this enormously generous gift.

Return to “Trading Post”