ubermick
California, via Cork

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:38 pm

Heya folks. Located in California, and am looking to pick up an A600 keyboard to put together @mattsoft's A600 MISTer build: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=636

Absolutely nothing on the ebay at the moment for it, and don't want to order a working machine from the UK for $300+ and cannibalize it.

If you've got one lying around in the parts bin, please lemme know!\

Cheers,
Gaz

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Hey Gaz,

While I understand postage would be brutal, there are quite a few A600's on Ebay in UK.

I think Mattsoft might have even gone that way originally because he waited to get a cheap, broken one at a much reduced rate that he could then gut w/o any real pangs of guilt. As long as the keyboard works and case looks good, right?

Good luck!

ubermick
California, via Cork

Posted Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:05 pm

intric8 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Hey Gaz,

While I understand postage would be brutal, there are quite a few A600's on Ebay in UK.

I think Mattsoft might have even gone that way originally because he waited to get a cheap, broken one at a much reduced rate that he could then gut w/o any real pangs of guilt. As long as the keyboard works and case looks good, right?

Good luck!
Yep, I've been sniffing around on ebay for the last few days (the last A1200 I bought was from a seller back in England on ebay) but really don't want to buy a full machine to dismantle and ruin. Even the couple of "for parts" ones I saw ended up being over $200 which is a fair whack for just a keyboard. I'll keep my eye open, but hoping someone more local on here might have one lying around.

Return to “Trading Post”