gwoods27

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:09 pm

Looking for a working 128DCR power supply. NOS would be great, the one I have now is measuring 8.7v on the 5v rail 10.8v on the 9v rail and 12.02 on the 12v rail. Replaced the caps with no improvements, in the voltage readings.

BloodyCactus
Lexington VA

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:43 pm

got 5 of them sitting here. USA 128DCR ones. Ill see if I can take some pictures tomorrow. If you're in lower 48 usa I dont mind doing it for cost of shipping basically (so I can get rid of any to please the wife lol!)

gwoods27

Posted Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:47 pm

BloodyCactus wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:43 pm
got 5 of them sitting here. USA 128DCR ones. Ill see if I can take some pictures tomorrow. If your in lower 48 usa I dont mind doing it for cost of shipping basically (so I can get rid of any to please the wife lol!)
Awesome! I’m in Huntersville NC 28078
Let me know the cost and I’ll Venmo, PayPal, or Zelle you the $

BloodyCactus
Lexington VA

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:01 pm

heres some photos;
you can see on the metal bracket when you hold it on an angle in the light has some discolouration, all of them are like this (I suspect how they were stored before I got them 13+ years ago, and they are 35 years old, datecode July 1988!), it also has the Power LED board for the front of the 128DCR attached as well. All 4 of the ones I have here are like this to one degree or another on the metal plate.. I know that could be a deal breaker for some, so I wanted you to be aware of it. Let me know if you still want it, and its ok if you dont.

gwoods27

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:46 pm

Im def interested,
email me @ [email protected]
I’ll send you my address and contact info. You can let me know what I owe you.

gwoods27

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:36 am

BloodyCactus wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:01 pm
heres some photos;
you can see on the metal bracket when you hold it on an angle in the light has some discolouration, all of them are like this (I suspect how they were stored before I got them 13+ years ago, and they are 35 years old, datecode July 1988!), it also has the Power LED board for the front of the 128DCR attached as well. All 4 of the ones I have here are like this to one degree or another on the metal plate.. I know that could be a deal breaker for some, so I wanted you to be aware of it. Let me know if you still want it, and its ok if you dont.

or I think you can PM me in this forum (gwoods27)
I can send you my info

gwoods27

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:01 am

BloodyCactus wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:01 pm
heres some photos;

Sent PM with my info, let me know if you got it

Thx

JoeUser
Dallas, TX

Posted Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:51 am

I've been looking for a C128D to add to my collection, but most of the ones I've discovered over the past couple of years have been pretty rough.

It'd be great to have a spare power supply, just in case one that I've bought ends up DOA because of power failures. Is your offer to offload one of these supplies still valid? I'd PayPal you the shipping and some extra for your packaging effort, for sure.

Please let me know. Thanks!

BloodyCactus
Lexington VA

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:48 pm

JoeUser wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:51 am
I've been looking for a C128D to add to my collection, but most of the ones I've discovered over the past couple of years have been pretty rough.

It'd be great to have a spare power supply, just in case one that I've bought ends up DOA because of power failures. Is your offer to offload one of these supplies still valid? I'd PayPal you the shipping and some extra for your packaging effort, for sure.

sure, I got 3 left. just be aware these are for the 128DCR, I dont know if its the exact same power supply in the 128D.

JoeUser
Dallas, TX

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:46 am

BloodyCactus wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:48 pm
JoeUser wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:51 am

sure, I got 3 left. just be aware these are for the 128DCR, I dont know if its the exact same power supply in the 128D.
Hmm, I thought they'd be the same. Let me do some research, and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Return to “Trading Post”