intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:17 pm

I'd be down for buying a non-yellowed functioning one if you find one that seems to work even with 5 pounds of horse hair under the keys.

Mr.Toast
Roseville, CA

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:23 am

intric8 wrote:I'd be down for buying a non-yellowed functioning one if you find one that seems to work even with 5 pounds of horse hair under the keys.
Haha, yes of course. It seems all the keyboards I've been working on the last few weeks have been worse case scenarios. Or darn near that. I'll be updating my 128 thread soon with some satisfying before and after shots.

Soon, I'll get cracking on the A1000s

frootloop69

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Sorry to necro post on this thread - but were those A1000 keyboards ever put up for sale? I'm looking for one myself...recently found an A1000 for a semi reasonable price, and was hoping to get it going as a daily driver. Thanks!

Christian

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:49 pm

I am also interested in some of those keyboards if they are up for sale. I also have the original Mitsumi key switches if those are defective on some of the keyboards.

blindguy

Posted Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:01 pm

I just order an Amiga 1000 and would love to see how much you want for one of those A1000 keyboard, did you ever post them for sale?

appelkoos

Posted Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Mr.Toast wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:50 pm
Honestly, the hold up has been workspace on my side. I just got the bench largely cleared off this weekend and, let's just say I am enjoying the zen of a few days without a cluttered workspace. Besides, only getting a few hours in during the work week anyway.

I've got a box of 12 a1k keyboards in healthy *looking* condition. This weekend I should get the chance to drag out the A1000 and get it set up. And, tbh, I'm afraid that I am not 100% sure it is even going to work still. Like Bil Herd says (paraphrasing here) "it works as long as I don't power it on".

.Toast
Hi Mr Toast
You dont have any of these keyboards still available do you??
I know its been a long time since you posted this so just checking - and if you do and they are for sale would you post to Cape Town?
Thanks

Mr.Toast
Roseville, CA

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:27 pm

** deleted **

Return to “Trading Post”