Peter
Kent, UK

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:19 pm

Hi - I am an old Amiga user from the UK and although all of my Amiga hardware has long since been sold I do keep up with the latest news, hardware releases etc and I am still a keen user of Winuae. When I get the time I love to watch Dpaint and Amiga software tutorials on Youtube. I have posted a few Amiga Format VHS tutorial videos on Youtube myself, I originally uploaded my videos to the EAB file Server and then to Youtube - a few other Youtube users seem to have reposted them now as well! The interest in the Amiga scene over the last few years has been amazing, it is great to see new hardware and even new games being released. I love to watch Amiga Bill, Amiga Love and Pixel Vixen - all great Amiga people!

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:31 pm

Welcome, Peter! Thanks for the kind words.

Are any of your Amiga Format VHS tutorial videos on YouTube now that we could check out?

Peter
Kent, UK

Posted Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:47 pm

Hi, yes I still have several amiga format videos up on Youtube... here is an example.

As I say, a few other Youtubers also uploaded them as my original video files were available to anyone to download being firstly uploaded to the english amiga board file server and then also to another website called commodore is awesome (which has since gone) I am always on the look out for other videos to upload - it's just getting the time these days... Peter

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:01 am

Welcome! Thanks for sharing the DPaint vids.

Return to “Member Intros”