CrashMidnick
FRANCE

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:54 am

Hello there,

I discovered your forum thanks to the Rejuvenator thread and all subjects about the A1000 (I did the audio mod recently :))

I am French and I use Amiga's since 1989 (at my cousin's house with an A500 in '89 and then at home with an A1200).
I wrote some articles for obligment, made the French virtual keyboard layout for UA4ALL2 (the Switch version, not sure if the dev implemented it in the Vita version) and "gave to the science" some of my boards to help some people to make mods/backup some chips.

I own all standard Amiga's from the A1000 to the A4000T. I like to emulate our beloved computer on pretty much everything since the Dreamcast era, including the Nintendo DS (ok it is way too slow but it is emulated ^^).

I am also a friend of Batteman (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1172) with whom we had great time this summer around a BBQ.

Can't wait to talk with you guys :)

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:53 am

Welcome, CrashMidnick! Any friend of Batteman is a friend of ours. Glad to have you here.

Would love to see some of that collection some day.

CrashMidnick
FRANCE

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:33 pm

Thanks for your kind words, intric8 !

Sure, I will take some pictures of the collection. I try to update all of them twice a year with latest softwares from Aminet and Whdload slaves.

Guess what ? It is time to do this, I will start in a couple of weeks. The good thing is that I need to open some of them due to internal storage. This way we will have few pictures from the inside :)

BatteMan
France

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:07 pm

Welcome aboard !
I'm sure you'll have a good stay ! :D

Return to “Member Intros”