kaanozbek
YouTube

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:23 pm

My name is Kaan but if you want you can say me Darth Khan. I was born at Istanbul in 1976.
My first computer C64 then 128, A500, A1200 and now A4000 060
I keep my Amiga from 1992. If you living Turkey, realy hard find any Amiga hardwares...

Merry Christmas to all!
Kind regards...

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Welcome, Kaan! Love the name.

As an aside, last year I had to do physical therapy as part of a recovery process for a surgery. My therapist was named Kahn. One day, unable to contain my brilliance, I asked him if he knew he'd be quite popular in Star Trek circles.

He looked at me. Sternly.

"Yes. I know!"

I instantly replied, "Man - you've probably heard that a few times." He went back to the subject at hand. Oops!

You've got quite a fantastic history with Commodore hardware, Kaan. Nice of you to join us!

kaanozbek
YouTube

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:34 pm

Thank you mate. But my name coming from Star Wars The Old Republic :)
I run a YouTube channel with this name. :) Yes, but I've heard that name in Star Trek too :) Thank you for the welcome. Kind refgards...

McTrinsic

Posted Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:37 am

Welcome Kaan!!

It’s really encouraging to see people from all over the world join.

As for you Amigas. Pics!! I want pics!! What does you setup, how do the miggies look like after all the years?

Regarding the history. Make sure that in case you have an older ChipRAM expansion to check for any Varta batteries. They leak after a few years and then destroy your hardware.

What brought you to the Amiga? Gaming? Making music with trackers?? Any genuine Amiga experiences?

Cheers,
McTDa

Return to “Member Intros”