leighb2282

Posted Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:56 am

Ah, I finally found out about the card (zorro yay!) you are talking about, it was a limited run of 100 cards which is why i can't find it for sale anywhere. (boo)
leighb2282 wrote:1 word: TOASTER! :P

Unless there is a decent Zorro II GFX board I am looking to use this for a project that involves a VideoToaster which will take up the GFX slot,
other wise I would probably get some sort of GFX card that goes into the graphics slot.
McTrinsic wrote:By the way - any specific reason you don't want a GFX board such as the new one from Kryoflux?
Ok you'd still need a flicker fixer for the native chipset modes, but, hey, aren't the A2ks _meant_ to be expanded??

McTrinsic

Posted Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:20 am

Oh crap, you're right - it's sold out recently.
Also the FPGA-GFX adapter from mnt is sold out last month.
Also the IndivisionECS is currently sold out, although that is at least getting a new production run.
Leaves you with eBay and AmiBay, too bad.

leighb2282

Posted Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 am

McTrinsic wrote: Also the IndivisionECS is currently sold out, although that is at least getting a new production run.
This is good information! the Indivision ECS was actually the one I was looking to get due to its unobtrusive nature and the fact that its backing plate with the VGA out can go in the location between my 030 accelerator card and my A2091 (the hard drive sits high on the A2091 and blocks the use of the zorro II slot next to the CPU slot)

Return to “Member Intros”