TenLeftFingers

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:18 am

Welcome MrTrinsic. I'm looking forward to your overview of your Phoenixboard-system.

I'm in the same era as you for music but like yourself, the kids do turn up some modern gems. My girl is nearly eleven and although we are in Ireland, her favourite group is the Haschack Sisters. They're really good role models IMO and I even hum along to them myself now :)

McTrinsic

Posted Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Haschak Sisters???

Never heard about - now I am getting curious :).

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Fri May 18, 2018 3:08 pm

@ McTrinsic

welcome and I hope you get that Phoenix board up n running so you can browse this board with it!
I do most of my Amiga forum browsing on my A4000 with X-Surf100, Roadshow and Netsurf & IBrowse..hoping this and other sites still maintain compatability with real Amiga browsers in the future

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri May 18, 2018 3:12 pm

@A1-X1000 are you browsing amigalove.com with your 4000? Does it look pretty good?

I intentionally don't have my Amigas online (except for telnetting BBS's every night via WiFi modems, which is a favorite past time of mine). But I've been told by a few folks that AmigaLove does in fact render well on classic hardware. Is it true for you, too?

What browser/setup are you using?

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 pm

intric8 wrote:@A1-X1000 are you browsing amigalove.com with your 4000? Does it look pretty good?

I intentionally don't have my Amigas online (except for telnetting BBS's every night via WiFi modems, which is a favorite past time of mine). But I've been told by a few folks that AmigaLove does in fact render well on classic hardware. Is it true for you, too?

What browser/setup are you using?
Right now my Amiga 4000 is off line as I'm installing the new Buddha IDE card and updated the CPLD/ firmware on it but I can tell you for sure that I mainly browse amiga forums like amiga.org, amigans.net, amigaworld.net with my Amiga 4000 with X-Surf100, Roadshow and IBrowse (sometimes the new Netsurf for 68k) and it's quite nice browsing and posting on those forums and soon I hope to have the same experience here...it's a cool feeling posting on real Amiga hardware on Amiga forums about Amigas :mrgreen:

Return to “Member Intros”