codevark
Sutton, MA USA

Posted Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:35 pm

I unexpected received this, free, from a friend a couple of weeks ago. Slapped in a new battery, everything looks good!

Maybe tomorrow I'll try ADTPro to see if I can proactively rescue some of my old Apple II disks.. (which all still work, I tested them on:)

Speaking of Apple II.. I have a couple of Apple IIe systems, a bunch of programming books, and misc. stuff posted on craigslist (Worcester, MA). I'll probably list it on eBay, too. But if anyone wants an early shot at it, let me know. Lots of expansion cards, etc. Cases are mostly yellowed, and one box has a detached Delete key (still works).

codevark

PS: As a bonus, you'll also receive a copy of TAR: Those Amazing (Angry?) Robots, a game I wrote around 1983, based on the old UNIX game "Chase". It was so popular the college librarian called me up and asked me to take back the disks I had handed out. Apparently people were playing it so much they were breaking the keyboards! (I didn't have a joystick, so input was all keyboard.. and the Apple IIe systems didn't have numeric keypads, so you had to use the 1-8 number keys.. quite a challenge heh)

Hans

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:35 am

Yes, I love my Apple IIgs with a ROM 3 motherboard. I just need software for it, Apple IIgs disks, not Apple II disks. So, if you have Apple IIgs software that you want to trade or sell, let me know. I especially want music software that takes advantage of the Apple IIgs computer's Super SID chip. I also want Amiga, Atari ST, and Commodore 64 software in their original boxes.

Return to “Non-Commodore Scenes”