3D-vice
Germany

Posted Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:54 am

BloodyCactus wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:57 pm
nice! I have the same Lynx II as you, from when I was a kid, only a few cartridges tho, but dang does it EAT batteries lol!

Mine has a little nylon case it came with. Its so nicer than the Lynx I in my opinion. I'd love to find a copy of Raiden for the Lynx but it was getting expensive so I gave up lol!
Hey, that's cool, you still have the original box for the Lynx. Awesome!

Yes, I also preferred the Lynx II over the first version.

Since I do not have the box for the device anymore, I found a nice solution for storage and transport.
Atari_Lynx_03.jpg
It's an old camera case I had as a spare, and I like that those semi-transparent cases for GameBoy-cartridges are e perfect housing for the Lynx game cartridges.

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:56 am

intric8 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:09 pm
Found out today that my Analogue order is in Group B, which means Q4 of 2022.

Just in time for next Xmas (hopefully)!
Prolonged anticipation torture... :shock: :D

DiscreetFX

Posted Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:08 am

I need to find my Amiga Lynx, I mean Atari Lynx made by some of the Amiga developers.

austin90

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:29 pm

3D-vice wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:54 am
BloodyCactus wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:57 pm
nice! I have the same Lynx II as you, from when I was a kid, only a few cartridges tho, but dang does it EAT batteries lol!

Mine has a little nylon case it came with. Its so nicer than the Lynx I in my opinion. I'd love to find a copy of Raiden for the Lynx but it was getting expensive so I gave up lol!
Hey, that's cool, you still have the original box for the Lynx. Awesome!

Yes, I also preferred the Lynx II over the first version.

Since I do not have the box for the device anymore, I found a nice solution for storage and transport.

Atari_Lynx_03.jpg
The condition I'm seeing these in is making me kinda jealous and sad that I ran over mine LOL! long story.

Return to “Non-Commodore Scenes”