JimDrew wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:21 pm
If you guys can think of other stretch goals, please let me know!
If I got it right, you will offer the follwing colors:
- White keycaps w/black text
- Black keycaps w/white text
- Grey keycaps w/black text
- Translucent keycaps w/white text
As a stretch goal, you could additionally offer the original keycap colors, for those people who'd like to have a 1:1 replacement:
- Brown keycaps w/white text (RAL 1019)
- Beige keycaps w/black text (RAL 1013)
Also, since all of the commodore keyboards have 2 base colors (separate F-key colors), wouldn't it be interesting to offer the option to choosing an alternative color (out of the available pool) for the F-keys? Or even offer something like this:
- complete keyboard (66 keys) > 1 color
- main keyset (62 keys) > 1 color
- F-keys (4 keys) > 1 color
Question: Since you'll start an IndieGoGo campaign, do you make a Fixed Funding or a Flexible Funding campaign? I ask because the Flexible Funding option seems to become more and more unpopular...
Anyway: I'l definitely support your campaign!