obitus1990
USA

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:27 am

Zippy Zapp wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:21 pm
I can confirm I received shipment notice for my sets today, with tracking number. The email came from Indiegogo

Looking forward to finally finishing my Clear case and SX 64 case builds. The clear case just does not look right with brown keys. haha

My dallas clear case has a basically unused 64 reloaded mk1 board in it. My SX-64 case will have my long finished CBM Stuff ICS64s board in it.
I am curious as to what your (and 3D-Vice's) contribution date was for the campaign. I made mine on Dec 21, 2019, which I seem to remember was early on, and my backer number is in the 300s. I haven't received an update with a tracking number as of yet. Hopefully soon.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:38 am

@obitus 1990

My contribution ID # is 34. It was placed on December 18, 2019. I selected 4 sets.

I wouldn't feel too jealous about anyone with tracking IDs just yet. Mine simply says "Created" with "No Estimated Delivery Date" yet.

In other words, I think someone might have purchased a shipping label but nothing has moved since then. It's possible these are being sent via ocean shipping, which might mean a couple months to go. Don't really know.

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:42 am

obitus1990 wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:27 am
I am curious as to what your (and 3D-Vice's) contribution date was for the campaign. I made mine on Dec 21, 2019, which I seem to remember was early on, and my backer number is in the 300s. I haven't received an update with a tracking number as of yet. Hopefully soon.
Hey there, here's the details about my constributions:

Contribution ID: 192
Contribution Date: December 19, 2019
Selected Perk: Four keycap sets - early bird

Contribution ID: 674
Contribution Date: January 11, 2020
Selected Perk: Single keycap set

Contribution ID: 904
Contribution Date: January 16, 2020
Selected Perk: Five sets of 4 function keys
KaycapsTracking.jpg
As for the shipping notice, by now it's just the notice, nothing more

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:48 pm

My backer ID is 69.

You can't go by IndieGoGos tracking as they are using USPS or local carriers for tracking info. Try using this to track it:

https://www.17track.net/zh-cn

Put in your tracking number and you will probably see that it has progress. Mine does. Once it gets to the USA, then the USPS site will show status. Note that you may need to translate as it is in Chinese.

JimDrew
LHC, AZ

Posted Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:36 pm

Let me know when you guys get yours! People are starting to post pictures. It's been a LONG 3 years!

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:23 am

Zippy Zapp wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:48 pm
My backer ID is 69.

You can't go by IndieGoGos tracking as they are using USPS or local carriers for tracking info. Try using this to track it:

https://www.17track.net/zh-cn

Put in your tracking number and you will probably see that it has progress. Mine does. Once it gets to the USA, then the USPS site will show status. Note that you may need to translate as it is in Chinese.
Oh hey, thanks for the helpful link. Here we go, some transportation progress:
KeyCaps_Tracking.jpg

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:38 am

Hey there! I am happy to report that my keycaps have arrived a few minutes ago! :D :commodore:
IMG_20221220_1209129.jpg
I will check the sets for completeness later and can take some more photos then (if you are interested).

Edit:
Unfortunately, it seems that one function key set is missing...
Backed: 5 sets of Keycaps incl. Function Keys, 5 sets of additional Function Keys.
Received: 5 sets of Keycaps incl. Function Keys, 4 sets of additional Function Keys.
Missing: 1 set of additional Function Keys (color: Dark Gray)

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:38 am

Right on! Hopefully your sets are good.

Mine seems to be 45 minutes away as of 12/18 so hopefully I will see them this week.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:42 am

Mine's stuck in the middle. Congrats 3D Vice! Shame you're missing that one set of Function keys. :ghost:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 9.41.40 AM.png

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:15 pm

Ok actually the tracking number is a few days behind. Mine still shows label created on Indiegogo but I actually got my keys this morning. Just going through and checking the sets. A big job in itself.

EDIT: After setting them out and checking all seem to be in order. None missing. Haven't checked for quality issues but at first glance they seem to be perfect.
Last edited by Zippy Zapp on Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Commodore 8 Bits”