Here's my sixtyclone... I finished it about 3 months ago and recently debugged the board (which wasn't working with my ultimate 1541 due to a trace that needed to be cut on the motherboard [routing error]).
The case was an old, beat up yellowed case and several of the screw bosses/pylons had broken off, as well as the case clasps. I fixed all of that with epoxy, 3d printed parts, and heatset fillings. I had to bondo a few gouges in the plastic and sand them out, as well.
I spray painted the case with krylon fusion Khaki camouflage paint (3 coats, followed by 3 coats of matte clear). What do you think of the color?
"under the hood"
All the parts were transferred from a dead 64 that had trace damage. I repaired that board, and it was working until about 6 months ago, when it died again. This time, it was the CPU that gave up the ghost. So, I had to purchase a new one. eBay scalpers were asking over $50 for the CPU, so I had to source one elsewhere. The machine fired up, but, failed the dead test color RAM tests, so, I bought two new RAM ICs. I am using a LumaTOLB under the VIC-II, and a PLAnkton for the PLA. If the SID should die, I'd replace it with an FPGASID, I think. She's now my primary 64 . I am debating getting a pixelwizard clear 64C case, but, can't justify the cost...and I like the breadbin better anyway, since that's what my childhood 64 was. Now, if only Jim Drew can get the keycap replacement project off the ground, I could build myself a new Mechboard to use on it....sigh.