Should AmigaLove.com Add a New Section for Non-Commodore Computers?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:47 am

Yes
65%
No
35%
I'm conflicted (will explain in a comment below)
No votes

Total votes: 17
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:47 am

OK! I'm done fiddling for now.

The new site organization is going to take a little getting used to for members that have been here for a while (including me!).

I've created a new site section for all computers/consoles that are non-Commodore based. As such, the previous "grab bag" section called Retro Corner has had some topics moved into the new section. Retro Corner is now for all retro topics that aren't specific to 8/16-bit computers and consoles. What does that mean? Well, things like TV/Entertainment, Board Games, Toys/Gadgets: basically all kinds of 70s-90s nostalgia and historical pop-culture topics.

As I started moving things around I soon began to get used to things and like the new setup. Thanks to all for the previous feedback. And if you have any more feel free to chime in. I'll probably lock this topic up in a week or two.

Cheers, Everyone!

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:07 am

I like the new site structuring! It's a definite improvement. <3

finrock
Cupertino, California

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:24 pm

Thank you, intric8, for the work you do on this board. Looking forward to reading the new section!

McTrinsic

Posted Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:37 pm

I second that!!

Thanks a lot for your dedication.

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:30 am

I'm only here for the Amiga love eh...but I don't mind 'other' stuff as long as it's not on the main page :boing: <3

Return to “Site News”