intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:33 pm

Following in the footsteps of the past two years (2020, 2021), I wanted to express my deep appreciation to this year's Guild of Heroes.

I very much appreciate everyone's donations to the site - content and conversation is a vital part of a community being active and alive. But for those who put some coin in the tip jar we carve out this special recognition as it officially makes you part of The Guild.

I like to think of it like the tavern scene in the original Bard's Tale. Maybe some mugs of mead by a warm and welcoming fireplace are had, music flittering across a joyous scene where tales of adventures small and large are shared. That sounds quite a bit like amigalove.com, you know what I mean?
70836-tales-of-the-unknown-volume-i-the-bard-s-tale-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg
This is obviously an artist's rendering of us. See the resemblance? I think I might be the cleanly shaven guy in the brown vest who looks suspiciously like Jeff Bridges from "Starman," as I can't grow facial hair very well.

Guild of Heroes 2022
  • BloodyCactus
  • Walldog (monthly)
  • Joethezombie (monthly)
  • McTrinsic
  • grshaw (monthly)
  • jost80
  • 3D-vice
  • finrock
Thanks a bunch, guys!
:commodore: :boing: <3

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:02 am

grshaw and McTrinsic are back in The Guild. And grshaw has moved his donation over to monthly. Thank you, grshaw - and thank you both!

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:09 am

jost80 and 3D-vice have joined The Guild, and finrock is back for a 2nd year!

You all are AMAZING!!

Thanks a ton you guys - it really helps a lot. I appreciate it big time.
wT4YuvM.gif

:boing: <3

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:10 am

FWIW, new for 2022 I am going to start adding The Guild members to future videos at the end as part of the credits. Aww yeah! :)

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:56 am

intric8 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:33 pm

Guild of Heroes 2020
  • BloodyCactus
  • Walldog (monthly)
  • Joethezombie (monthly)
  • McTrinsic
  • grshaw (monthly)
  • jost80
  • 3D-vice
  • finrock
Just a minor nit-pick: Shouldn't that read "Guild of Heroes 2022" ?

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:38 am

See, this is why I need folks to help me out. :)

You are 100% correct. Sorry about that. Good to go!

Return to “Site News”