intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Hey Everyone,

I got a small stack of die-cut vinyl stickers made for Amigalove.com. They measure 3"x3". This is what they look like:
IMG_9926.JPG
If you'd like one I'm giving 25 away for free. Just PM me here with the address you'd like it mailed to and I'll drop one in an envelope and send it on its way.

Doesn't matter if you live outside the U.S. or not.

<3

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Ten are gone so far, still plenty left if there are any takers.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Some of the stickers are arriving at their new U.S. homes and showing up in really sexy shots. Europe/NZ should start to hit in the next few days.

I should have a few more stickers to hand out in the near future. Glad they are all making it there safe and sound!
Attachments
DGvZj9OW0AIrGBr.jpg
@paulrickards

DGvrxUxUMAET6_l.jpg
@ScottWozniak

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Three more stickers are shipping out Monday morning. This time, the locations include Ireland, France and Oregon, USA.

Before this, shipment locations included:
  • New York, USA (several)
  • New Zealand
  • Deleware, USA
  • Missouri, USA
  • Vermont, USA
  • New Jersey, USA
  • SK, Canada
  • Nottingham, UK
  • Portugal
  • Denmark
  • Blackpool, UK
  • London, UK
And a few others.

The Amiga Love really is truly worldwide. Isn't that cool?

<3

TenLeftFingers

Posted Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:37 am

Mine arrived, thank you! It's a great size. I do need to tidy my room to give it the space it deserves <3 <3
Attachments
photo_2017-09-04_18-31-29.jpg

Bulletdust

Posted Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 am

Intric8, is there any more stickers available to send to good old Australia?

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 am

If you PM me your address I'll put one in the post this week. I still have a few that need a good home.

Only thing I ask is when you receive it, you either take a picture of it wherever you stick it or place it next to your Amiga and take a picture of that. Then share it here (or on Twitter). <3

Bulletdust

Posted Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am

Of course I will, anything to support an awesome community!

PMing now...

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Just received my 3rd pack of 50. Whenever they go on sale - about once a year - I snatch up 50. I had nearly run out, so when the promotion went out a week ago I took advantage.

If anybody wants one let me know. I'll ship it to you free of charge IF you promise to take a pic of it and share it. :)

To be clear, you don't have to actually take a photo of it stuck to something - that's up to you. If you're unsure where to put it, just juxtapose it with your retro-battlestation (any Commodore machine you're fond of will do).

And any location is fine - there's a cap on letters internationally so feel free to ask even if you're 10,000 miles away from me.

Simply PM me with your name and address. <3
Attachments
D1-zozLVYAEslGL.jpg

Return to “Site News”