intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:33 am

AmigaLove has a new area to talk about literally anything "retro" - the new Retro Corner.

Discussions in the Retro Corner can be be about non-Commodore (and specifically non-Amiga) computers, consoles, games or even non-gaming subjects (no politics, please) - literally anything covering the late 70s, 80s and early 90s. That being said, Father Time has told me some folks consider the Playstation 2 retro-gaming these days (!). Indeed, just last week Quake turned 20 as did the Nintendo 64, and Sonic turned an "ancient" 25!

So, times change and so does the perception of what constitutes Retro. That's fine.

Hence the birth of Retro Corner on AmigaLove.com.

I'll be starting off by bringing some topics to the table ranging from cartridge cleaning (the right way) to digital watches of the 1970s (nerd alert!). Want to talk about your Vectrex? Your ColecoVision? Your Mac Classic? Sounds good. What about Final Fantasy III? You better believe it.

Bring it.

<3

Shot97
Detroit, MI, USA

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:47 pm

I've been wanting something like this! - Expect a return to mid-70's glory with "Computer Controlled" Simon in the near future.

Return to “Site News”