Anachronist

Posted Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:57 pm

Bit of a shot in the dark here, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where to locate companion disk adfs for Compute!'s Amiga Resource magazine?

I already have the adfs from Spring 1989 to June 1990 when Amiga Resource was a stand-alone magazine.

However, I believe once Amiga Resource was incorporated as a section in the main Compute! magazine (October 1990), there were additional companion disks, and I haven't been able to locate any adfs for those from October 1990 to March 1991. I think they were bi-monthly.

Would anybody happen to know where I might be able to find those October 1990 to March 1991 companion disk adfs (assuming they exist)?

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:32 am

You may find a few more here? Let me know if the link is of any use or not (if not, I'll remove it).

Anachronist

Posted Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 am

Excellent - thanks!!! I'll check these out over the next few days and let you know if they work!!

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:47 am

Let us know what you find as I also have a small stack of those disks that I imaged but haven't yet finished so nothing has been uploaded.

Anachronist

Posted Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:56 pm

I just realized I never posted a reply to this thread. My apologies; better late than never, I guess - the adfs *did* work, thanks!

I also have pdfs of Amiga Resource edition of Compute magazine from Oct 1990 to March 1991, I just need to find physical copies of those Amiga Resource editions of Compute (I already have the Gazette editions - yes, I'm a little obsessed). :roll:

Return to “The Lounge”