G8rduc
North Florida

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:27 am

Been slammed over the past couple of months and haven't been very active reading or posting, so I just wanted to say hi!!

First, check this out: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiga-Hardware ... fresh=true.

Pretty cool (slightly overpriced?) but amazing to see.

Second, just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

JazzyTech

Posted Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:07 am

Wow.. "A little overpriced".. um.. you're joking or is that typical? I really need to get out more :)

G8rduc
North Florida

Posted Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:23 am

JazzyTech wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:07 am
Wow.. "A little overpriced".. um.. you're joking or is that typical? I really need to get out more :)
Rofl, def sarcasm:) if I was made of money, I’d still be foolish enough to buy it tho, hahaha

obitus1990
USA

Posted Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:54 am

Hey, he's dropped his price by $2500...at first it was $10K... what a bargain! :roll:

JazzyTech

Posted Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:57 am

I did a double-take when I saw that price. They are certainly sweet machines, but that's a serious "chunk of change" for all of them.

JazzyTech

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:52 pm

keean wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:11 pm
He dropped the price by 2500$ ?! what the hell is going on his head.
My guess is: "No Baby Boomers willing to part with ten grand, maybe one will for 3/4th of that amount". :D

Having a collection like that is nice, but most folks that know the history of the Amiga may not want all of the machines, or their interest is limited to one or the other.. just not all of them? Hmm..

Maybe a computer museum would be interested...

Return to “The Lounge”