Edu Arana, the creator:
The Unamiga A500 header was designed to fit on a real A500 or a Checkmate 1500 case. The header outputs all the required signals from the FPGA to convert your empty case into a fully working A500 020 Amiga with AGA, and also others cores compatible.
- FPGA Board Included.
- 24bit videodac to output VGA 15khz/31khz output (depends on the core).
- Power plug vía JACK or via MICROUSB B.
- Power switch.
- MicroSD reader.
- NEW 14bit I2S UDA1334 dac with Dual stereo RCA jacks.
- One amiga Joystick port and one Amiga Mouse port (DB9).
- External PS2 Keyboard and Mouse available.
- Wemos D1 footprint for Wifi connection (serial). (Wemos D1 module not included).
- Floppy buzzer.
- RTC footpring. (RTC module not included).
- HDD, FDD and POWERLED output (now also connected to the A500 KB connector).
Internal A500 keyboard connector (you can use your original A500 keyboard with this board).
- SoftLatch circuit for the CheckMate 1500 case.
- Aditional SRAM module required by others cores.
- SD card with software included for free.
- 68020 AGA Core
- 2MB of chip ram.
- 20 MB of fast ram.
- Floppy emulation via ADF’s (two floppy’s available)
- HardDrive Emulation via HDF’s (two files can be set up to two drives).
- Others cores now compatible: NEXT, Speccy, C64, MSX, etc.
What’s in the package:
- Unamiga header with fpga.
- NEW Free microSD with software included.
- NEW 5V 2A powercharger with cable.
- User Manual.
- Add your name on the PCB (!!)
When I first saw it go online there were 39 units available. One hour later, we're down to 33. Looks like he should sell these off pretty quickly. I'm not in the market for one of these right now, but I wanted to makes sure some of you here at least knew about it in case you hadn't heard about it.
Looks to be a fun project. 10MARC (Doug) did a review on one about 2 weeks ago.