austin90

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:07 pm

Hey everyone,

I was inducted into this place recently and was given a warm (and very helpful) welcome by a great pair of guys on my intro thread.

So, although this isn't STRICTLY Amiga-related, I figured this might be a good place for me to try my luck because I've been looking into getting a new mouse but the options are really overwhelming. Obviously, I'd be using it for my shenanigans on AmigaForever, but also for regular PC gaming that I do on the side.

I've sort of narrowed it down to the options from this guide so far, but it still seems like too much to choose from.

If any of you also dabble in some gaming alongside the Amiga emulation, I'd love to hear any recommendations you have.

TIA!

McTrinsic

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:43 am

Personally, I would consider the Logitech MX Master as a really good allround alternative.

austin90

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:32 am

McTrinsic wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:43 am
Personally, I would consider the Logitech MX Master as a really good allround alternative.
MX Master, I'll look into those. Thanks for the pointer!

fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:16 pm

Microsoft and Logitech are my go to companies for mice. My preference is for symmetrical three button mice. No need for anything fancy. Both companies have a wide range catering to different sizes and styles.

austin90

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:40 pm

fxgogo wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Microsoft and Logitech are my go to companies for mice. My preference is for symmetrical three button mice. No need for anything fancy. Both companies have a wide range catering to different sizes and styles.
I was thinking Logitech and ended up buying the Logitech G900. Gotta say my experience has been really good so far! here's the specific one I bought

fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:15 pm

Wow, that is one impressive mouse. Make sure you don’t lose some pieces, he he. Enjoy the ride.

austin90

Posted Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:27 am

fxgogo wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:15 pm
Wow, that is one impressive mouse. Make sure you don’t lose some pieces, he he. Enjoy the ride.
God, I hope not. :lol:

Stevemartinz

Posted Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:40 pm

Following are few of the best mice for you. Also, the reasons are mentioned right ahead of the models.

Logitech G Pro Wireless - This mouse is popular among professional gamers due to its lightweight design, high-quality sensor, and long battery life.

Razer DeathAdder Elite - A classic and widely popular choice, the DeathAdder Elite offers a comfortable grip and accurate sensor for precise movements.

SteelSeries Rival 600 - This mouse features a unique dual sensor system for more accurate tracking, customizable weight options, and customizable RGB lighting.

Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB - A great option for MMO and MOBA players, the Scimitar Pro RGB features 12 customizable side buttons for easy access to abilities and commands.

Finalmouse Ultralight 2 - This mouse is one of the lightest on the market, making it a popular choice for gamers who value speed and agility.

List suggested by Chatgpt and I opted for Razer Deathadder Elite which is going well beyond the expectations.

Return to “The Lounge”