intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:13 am

I am extremely proud to announce that I wrote an article about the Rejuvenator, which has been published in K&A plus magazine, Issue #20. I can't believe something I wrote is now immortalized in such a high-quality print publication!

The talent of the K&A plus team is simply off the charts. Check out the gorgeous cover illustration of the latest issue.

front-cover-issue-20.jpg
Note: Rejuvenator as one of the feature stories on the cover! Pretty cool.

So fresh. You can almost feel the warm electricity humming off that fresh 1702 monitor.

It was a total pleasure working with Tomasz at K&A. I was also extremely honored (and lucky) to have my good friend Dan Sanderson (site member dddaaannn) accept to be my copy editor. Dan is a published author for O'Reilly books, among many other talents and accomplishments.

The design and layout of the articles are very fresh and modern, too.

I'm posting Page 1 here. The article is 2-pages long. Go grab the magazine to read the entire thing (the magazine is FANTASTIC and hits all the right buttons). The sell both print and digital versions. If you buy the print version the digital comes along for the ride for free, too.

page-1-issue-20.jpg

They even sell C64 5.25" cover disks, which I always grab at the same time.

Anyway, this whole experience left me a bit dazed to be included in such a top-shelf mag alongside such heavyweights. I'll forever be thankful to have been given the opportunity.

:boing: <3

Return to “The Lounge”