LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:03 am

Hey folks!

September is soon to be upon us, and as summer draws to a close and autumn prepares to grace us all with cooler weather, piles of leaves to jump into, and busting out the jackets, the Westchester Amiga Users Group will be meeting up on September 7th, 2017, at the Galleria Mall Food Court in White Plains, NY.

And it will be the first time I attend a meeting of the group. :)

While I've met Amiga Bill in person at a few VCF East events, and we do speak online from time to time, this will be the first time I'm actually going to be at a meeting as part of a group that he started! To say that I'm excited is a bit of an understatement; this is something I feel like I should've taken the first steps to ages ago! But now as an Amiga user and owner, I feel like my place is more appropriate there than as just some weirdo outsider! ;)

I know I will be going in a little fresh faced, but I will be coming out with a deeper love and understanding of the platform and its history, and of those who stuck by it for all of these years!

If anyone on these forums is from NJ or NY and may be heading to the meetup, let me know and I'll say hello when I see you! :)

Return to “The Lounge”