Here are some of the suggestions and things I have tried:
- Battery, no corrosion as it was pulled before it ever went bad.
- I have swapped all socketed chips with a working 3000 Desktop. The chips from the 3000T worked in the 3000 desktop but still had the same problem after swapping the chips with the 3000T. I swapped them back after the test.
- I have pulled all the cards and reset the jumpers to boot without the accelerator, no change.
- I have pulled all the socketed zip memory, no change.
- I have swapped out the ROM chips with the 3000 desktop.
- I wired up an ATX power supply to make sure it wasn't the power supply, no change.
- I came across a new 3000T power supply on eBay and received it yesterday, pulled out the 3000T and tried it, no change.
There is no apparent damage on the board anywhere and like I say, it failed on a restart. It was working perfectly fine until that restart.
If anyone has any suggestions of anything else I might try or knows of anyone who might take a look at it and see if they can fix it I'd sure appreciate the help. I would love to get my 3000T going again. I am located in Arkansas but wouldn't mind driving several hours to meet with someone who would take a look at it and see if they can figure out what's going on with it. Hate to ship it anywhere as the board is huge.