User avatar
nonarkitten

Posted Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 pm

obitus1990 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:46 pm
This begs the question that has plagued the Vampire... will it have an FPU?
Yes. And an MMU.

User avatar
A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada
Website

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:39 pm

nonarkitten wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 pm
obitus1990 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:46 pm
This begs the question that has plagued the Vampire... will it have an FPU?
Yes. And an MMU.
great news and also the fact that it will play nice with the Parceiro too <3..now if Buffee gives us 2MB chip on our 1000's then :o :!: <3 :mrgreen:

User avatar
intric8
Seattle, WA, USA
Website

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 pm

I think that’s TBD at this early stage because we don’t know if the v1 of the Parceiro will play nice with the Buffee’s RAM.

User avatar
nonarkitten

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:00 am

A1-X1000 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:39 pm
nonarkitten wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 pm
obitus1990 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:46 pm
This begs the question that has plagued the Vampire... will it have an FPU?
Yes. And an MMU.
great news and also the fact that it will play nice with the Parceiro too <3..now if Buffee gives us 2MB chip on our 1000's then :o :!: <3 :mrgreen:
Buffee adds no special Amiga-specific features like chip RAM, AGA, etc. It also does not add any enhanced features like AHI, RTG, Ethernet or USB.

User avatar
nonarkitten

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:01 am

intric8 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 pm
I think that’s TBD at this early stage because we don’t know if the v1 of the Parceiro will play nice with the Buffee’s RAM.
Buffee will not allocate anything in the 24-bit region. You're free to play in the space without conflict. So I doubt there would be any conflicts.





Return to “Hardware”