Stumpi
Germany

Posted Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:19 pm

The pictures from this evening "session" :)

kneehighspy
usa

Posted Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:10 pm

excellent project, know what i will be building soon 🙂

BatteMan
France

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:33 pm

I just bought 5 PCB on jlcpcb ! Now, I'll buy the others parts (if I understand what and where to buy ^^).

It'll be my next vacation project ! :D

obitus1990
USA

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:29 pm

BatteMan wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:33 pm
I just bought 5 PCB on jlcpcb ! Now, I'll buy the others parts (if I understand what and where to buy ^^).

In the GitLab, there is a directory entitled "BOM." This is the Bill of Materials, and it is in .CSV format, to be viewed with something such as MS Excel, or, a free equivalent such as OpenOffice. It has the DigiKey part numbers in it. Most DigiKey part numbers will cross-reference with Mouser.com, and vice versa, so if Mouser Europe is a better option for you than Digikey (if they don't have a European division), you can purchase there instead.

Stumpi
Germany

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:34 am

obitus1990 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:29 pm
BatteMan wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:33 pm

In the GitLab, there is a directory entitled "BOM." This is the Bill of Materials, and it is in .CSV format, to be viewed with something such as MS Excel, or, a free equivalent such as OpenOffice. It has the DigiKey part numbers in it. Most DigiKey part numbers will cross-reference with Mouser.com, and vice versa, so if Mouser Europe is a better option for you than Digikey (if they don't have a European division), you can purchase there instead.
The .csv file can be imported with the "BOM Manager" on the Digikey Website to the cart. The only thing you additional need is the MS920SE battery wich you can get at mouser.com or aliexpress.

BatteMan
France

Posted Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:56 am

Thx ! The import on digi-key is very useful ;)

For the battery, Digi-key has a MS920SE-FL27E with sames attributes.
Can I order this one ?

Excuse me for noob question, but it'll be my first "diy" electronic project ! ;)

EDIT : No, I can't put it in my cart... Strange...

obitus1990
USA

Posted Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:34 am

BatteMan wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:56 am
Thx ! The import on digi-key is very useful ;)

For the battery, Digi-key has a MS920SE-FL27E with sames attributes.
Can I order this one ?

Excuse me for noob question, but it'll be my first "diy" electronic project ! ;)

EDIT : No, I can't put it in my cart... Strange...
Would the item be shipping from the US to France? If it's a lithium battery, that might be the issue.
"Due to restrictions, only ground shipment is allowed," according to the description. I don't think Lithium batteries are allowed to be transported by airplane due to fire hazards.

Stumpi,

That looks to be a rechargeable battery, with a 50uA charge current requirement. Is it being charged from the Amiga?

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:42 pm

This looks cool but I am not a fan of placing another rechargeable battery in there. I am guessing this was done because of the location of the battery?

BatteMan
France

Posted Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Thank you again.

I'll take a look at Mouser & Digi-Key and probably will buy on this two websites (french version ^^).

Stumpi
Germany

Posted Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:17 pm

obitus1990 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:34 am

Stumpi,

That looks to be a rechargeable battery, with a 50uA charge current requirement. Is it being charged from the Amiga?
Yes, it will be charged by the Amiga. The battery is not a leaking one, it is a Lithium Manganese Silicon (LiMnSi) battery and is used in thousands solar clocks, too ;-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium%E ... on_battery

I ordered mine at Aliexpress: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/40011363 ... hweb201603_

Return to “Hardware”