RetroAsylum

Posted Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 pm

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say "Thank you!" to ALL parties involved in making this possible for the masses and seeing it through till the end?! You all are amazing, tallented and generous! Thank you!

Hook
Ottawa, Canada

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:10 am

I am not sure if this question has been answered somewhere else but will the Rejuvenator be available for purchased as a fully populated (or near-populated) board?

I love my A1000 and this would be a worthy upgrade!

obitus1990
New Orleans, LA, USA

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Congratulations to all members of the team, across multiple continents! Thank you for your efforts! I can't wait to build my own (when I find the time to).

auk

Posted Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:37 am

I could build/test a few; would love to take part in a 'group-buy' of the board and components.

Acill

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:15 am

Plan to flash the GALs tonight and then look for RAM. Anyone have tips or places I can locate it?

rlake

Posted Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 pm

Couldn't find 1Mx4 in DIP anywhere but I have a tube of HM514400CS8 and some SOJ to DIP adapter boards I hope are up to the task, and a tube of 256Kx4 for 1M otherwise. Between those, the stacks of GALs and the Agnus adapter I need to build too I'm looking forward to the future "upgrade" design! :lol:

Return to “Hardware”