TheNewsGuy

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:20 pm

So does anyone have a spare board from when they ordered from the pcb production house? I have no problem gathering the parts/building, but I don't actually speak Kicad (a weakness, I know). I'm in the US, and I would be happy to purchase a blank board from someone.

Else, I suppose I have to learn KiCad at some point...

Dave

TheNewsGuy

Posted Fri May 06, 2022 11:17 am

Okay. PCB found! Now to gather parts.

Dave

oggie

Posted Fri May 27, 2022 6:34 am

What did you folks buy for the machined pin headers> The BOM states they should be round machined pin headers with an overall length of 16mm, which are super hard to find.

I can't find them anywhere.

oggie

Posted Fri May 27, 2022 10:07 am

TheNewsGuy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:15 am
I went with these.

Dave
Thanks. They're not cheap though.

EzdineG
Springfield, MO

Posted Fri May 27, 2022 10:12 am

oggie wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:34 am
What did you folks buy for the machined pin headers> The BOM states they should be round machined pin headers with an overall length of 16mm, which are super hard to find.

I can't find them anywhere.
I went with standard length round machined-pin headers, and then generic dual wipe sockets inserted into the existing motherboard sockets.

The end result is the Rejuvenator sits a tad higher on the left side, but you don't risk damaging the existing motherboard sockets with larger than expected pins.

TjLaZer
Tacompton

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:33 pm

Hello,

Anyone have a link to the 3-D print adaptor that was designed to help get the Rejuvinator board to install in the Amiga 1000? I finally got a board and want to get this adaptor printed so I can get this installed into my Amiga 1000! Don't want to risk trying to install it without it as I always have bad luck. Thanks!

smarks15

Posted Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:55 pm

I know I’m a bit late to the party, but if anyone is selling or willing to build one, please message me.

Sam

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:42 pm

TheNewsGuy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:15 am
I went with these.

Dave
thanks!

Return to “Hardware”