Appee

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:22 pm

He needs to give in to the wedge! It wouldn't take much to make it look good, but he's gotta be efficient with filament. It's his way. His first design is just a tad too angular. We trade emaild pretty often, I'm going to bug him again about this. I love his Parceiro goals and it's nice to imagine how much others would too. I ended up getting his ParceiroMax Memory first. I want the Parceiro 2 but I'm waiting until I have a finished Rejuvenator to buy one.

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:14 pm

intric8 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:24 am
He hasn't settled on enclosure designs at this time. But he's working on it.

Honestly, if he wanted to ever make this a legit business and not just a hobby, the Parceiro + A500 market.. .dang.
Glad he is working on it and for sure. Tons of A500s that could use this.

luvwagn

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:07 pm

I received my Parceiro// from David recently, and he was an absolute delight to work with, makes an amazing product, and such a benefit to the community ❤️

Appee

Posted Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:44 am

David is awesome. He suffers my emails and entertains my ideas about his devices. It's hard not to like someone who thoughtfully replies to my rambling. That and he's earnest and cares about our community !

Koolvin

Posted Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:33 am

This is my first post :)

In my opinion David is an exceptional engineer, whose talent and intelligence are evident in his work. He has a keen eye for detail, and he takes pride in his work. His expertise in the field of Amiga is unparalleled, and his contributions to our hobby are invaluable.

There are other very talented individuals also within this field, but what truly sets David apart is his willingness to go the extra mile to help others. He is always willing to take the time to respond to emails in length and detail. This is a trait that is becoming increasingly rare in today's fast paced world where people often prioritise speed over quality and that's if you ever get a response in the first place - As the poster before me said our ramblings and demands are somehow processed and always responded too.

From my interaction with him I can tell you David has commitment to excellence and always goes the extra mile out of his way to help - I know he has helped me a bunch of times - This is why he is so respected by everyone.

In short, David is a rare gem in the world of Amiga. His talent, intelligence, and helpfulness make him a valuable asset to the world of Amiga, and his attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile set him apart from others.

If you have an A1000 you need a Parceiro II it's as simple as that - If you already own one and have any ideas with it - no matter how crazy drop him a note!

Return to “Hardware”