donkeyhodey

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:26 pm

I'd be interested in that image for sure!
Would you post it?

Using Combian 64 2.8 (with wifi) at the moment, but I'd really like to see this SDL version that boots in 5 seconds... not to mention some of the features that vice uses there, like the keyboard shortcuts that you mention.

I had made a very similar setup, but now I've updated it a bit with your 3d printed files. I started with a very clean breadbin case and a Tynemouth Software keyboard board with included joystick ports. I agree with you. This setup is bliss. I don't really care that it's emulation. The keyboard itself, and classic joysticks along with the ease of use...freezing, saving, dual sid, pal / ntsc. It's the machine I wish my c64 was, back in the day, and more.

Cheers!
Great site.

Old school owner of an Amiga 1200 - Real NTSC breadbin, Pet 4016 and other goodies.. :mrgreen:

lroby74

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 am

mattsoft wrote: I guess I could also post the image completely configured if you like.
I would like a lot to download your emulator already configured, please

desz71

Posted Wed May 08, 2019 3:32 am

Being a complete noob when it comes to this type of C64/RPi3 modding, but wanting to do the same thing with my old C64 that's currently lying in a tub somewhere out in my garage, I'm curious to know if anyone can tell me if the following product (sold via the Raspberry Pi Australian website) is a suitable substitute for the 'powerblock' device that's listed in Matt's parts list?
https://raspberry.piaustralia.com.au/~246
Thanks in advance,
desz71.

Return to “Hardware”