EzdineG
Springfield, MO

Posted Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:43 pm

eugenenine wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 am
Recently got a working a1000 myself an am interested. Can the chip select line (I assume thats what the single wire is for) come from the original ROM sockets? Can you share the KiCad schematic and board as well as the gerbers?
I don't believe chip select at the socket works as you'd expect (post kickstart initialization) unless you cut a few traces on the board; some of which may not work correctly anyway after modifying the daughter board to bypass the WCS.

It's been a while since I created these and will have to find the sources, as they were made on a previous Linux install. Note that a few users here have recreated this board with improvements (ie. more kickstarts and a flood filled ground plane) that provided sources in the hardware sub-forum.

If I can dig these up, I'll have them posted on Github.

Hal

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:13 am

Hi, any chance to get gerber files of relocator for TK68030? I used to bought one from DjCook on Amibay, but now it's broken - let's no go into details;) Anyway I need a new one and I would love to build it by myself.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:51 am

@bradpadgett send me a PM, I have some.

terriblefire

Posted Sat May 09, 2020 9:29 am

I've had 5 of these built. If anyone in the UK is after one let me know.

Hook
Ottawa, Canada

Posted Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:39 am

terriblefire wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:29 am
I've had 5 of these built. If anyone in the UK is after one let me know.
Stephen - I am not in the UK, but rather in Canada. In fact, not too far from Alen Marks.

I would love to get one of those fully assembled Kickstart switchers. Will PM you shortly.

m4d

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:15 am

If anybody in Europe has some spare boards left I'd be interested in buying one, otherwise I'll just order 10 from JLPCB, but that would be kind of a waste.

Cheers,
Chris

m4d

Posted Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:52 am

Thanks, dalek! I wrote him a pm on this forum and don't want to spam him too much as he seems quite the busy man. Fingers crossed.. :)

JackTheKnife

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:35 pm

RizThomas wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:16 am
Another success...1-A1K, 2 more to go.... here mounted also with a DKB InsiderII board.
Do you experience any stability issues with that configuration? I have Insider II as well but A1000 which I bought has PALs wire mod.

RizThomas
Surrey, BC, Canada

Posted Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:31 pm

So far so good...firing my A1000 at keast once a week ..been ok but this is NTSC

Return to “Hardware”