Alrighty boys, I think I have them all captured here. I'll put them in a better place later, but for now here's what I've collected. (If I've forgotten any, let me know and I'll hunt them down.)
I'm only including ones I've custom made for myself. All of the others you can find within the AmiDock package.
And - just to be clear - these are all non-interlace and designed for OS 1.3.
The icons include:
- 64Door (My go-to PETSCII compliant terminal)
- ADF (Which I use for the brilliant ADF Mimic)
- AdSpeed (In case I want to switch speeds, but mine is defaulted to 14Mhz. Clicking the button drops it to 7Mhz.)
- AExplorer (For preparing the Serial port to transfer files the old school way.)
- Deluxe Paint 3 (I think the default was DP4, and I "downgraded" it.)
- Hippo (I think my hippo head came out fairly well considering the size constraints)
- Telephone (For a more generic terminal program... )
- WShell (a rebound I made from the original shell AmiDock icon)
I think that's all I've made up to this point.
See the attached Zip. They are all brush
files, which is how it works.
You gotta send me or post a pic of any icons you ultimately decide to use! I'd love to see your setup.