intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 pm

I've made a couple more AmiDock icons since this was OP.

One I did today, for my AdSpeed accelerator. One-click gets me to 14Mhz (I don't add it to my SS by default).
The other one is a calendar icon for the fantastic WP Library software. Man, I would _love_ for crafty software dev to figure out how to make WP Library hit my Google Calendar. That would be SO cool! Oh well, one can dream. For now I simply keep on manually entering things redundantly. Because!
IMG_1565.JPG
I will probably change the Calendar icon up a bit and make its "paper" white, with different colored day squares.

Attachments
IMG_1566.JPG
And here's a portion of the lovely (and nearly forgotten?) Word Perfect Library application, which features appointments, alarms, ToDos, Memos and more.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:03 pm

I've discovered a rather large finely crafted set of dock image made explicitly for AmiDock. Only issue (I think) is they appear to be made specifically for Interlace mode, so they'd be perfect for folks using a flickerfixer using higher resolutions, like on my A3000. Whether I can find a way to convert them down to Interlace, TBD. Probably not.

I get a very fun, Mille Bornes vibe from these.

But, check them out! I spy an icon purely for the Juggler demo. <3
IMG_1613.JPG

They are also 8-color, as you can see. Found them on Fred Fish disk #856.

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:21 pm

how the heck did I miss this thread! LOVE IT !!! <3 so here I am today (which happens to my birthday) with a grin from ear to ear setting up AmiDock ON MY AMIGA 1000 !!!WTF YEAH <3 :!: :lol: :o

Thanks for posting intric8 this is an awesome BDay gift for any Amiga 1000 user <3 <3 <3

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Aw man - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And let me know if you have any questions at all. AmiDock rulez!

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:43 pm

intric8 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 pm
Aw man - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And let me know if you have any questions at all. AmiDock rulez!
thanks and all good here ...was fun setting AmiDock up on my Amiga 1000 & like you said I can't believe how Commodore didn't include it with their WB releases..then again their management wasn't their forte eh :roll:

BatteMan
France

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:38 pm

Here, you can find my Amidock's icons !
I'm specially proud of Dune, FA/18 and ShufflePuck's icons ;) Blue Hippo, Shell and the rabbit of PerfMon (available in Tools directory of Extras disk) are not bad too ;)

http://batteman.free.fr/1000/BatteDock.iff

BatteMan
France

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:36 am

I try to use Amidock on Workbench 3.1 on my CD32 (with Terrible Fire 330 and WiFi!), but nothing works...

Does someone use Amidock on 3.1? If not, what little and sexy dock do you use on 3.1? Thanks

BatteMan
France

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 am

I can't edit my last post... So sorry for multiple posts...

DockBot, from bwldrbst, a member of AmigaLove, seems to be the perfect candidate! 😉

[EDIT]
And Dockbot is my new launcher on my CD32 !
It's just perfect ! And I can re-use my Amidock's icons ! Love it !
Thank you bwldrbst !
And Dockbot got very nice "plugins" (clock, mem, docknet), very useful ! I'll probably open a thread dedicated to this wonderful application !

Amidock is my 1.3/2.0 launcher, Dockbot for 3.x and Polynet NG for MorphOS !
[/EDIT]

bwldrbst

Posted Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:56 pm

BatteMan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 am

DockBot, from bwldrbst, a member of AmigaLove, seems to be the perfect candidate! 😉

[EDIT]
Thank you bwldrbst !
And Dockbot got very nice "plugins" (clock, mem, docknet), very useful ! I'll probably open a thread dedicated to this wonderful application !

[/EDIT]
Thanks for the love, BatteMan!

Kevin Brice
Seattle, WA
YouTube

Posted Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:05 am

BatteMan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 am

[EDIT]
Thank you bwldrbst !

[/EDIT]
Ooh, DockBot looks great! I hadn't heard of it before, but I need to give it a shot.

Return to “Software”