A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada
Website

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:50 pm

posted by saimo (aka Simone Bevilacqua) over at amiga.org:

IMPORTANT NEWS

This CD...

... might not look much, but it's the proof CD received by RGCD from the duplication company: the SkillGrid copies are in production and will be available for purchase shortly!

Note that the final CD will look like in this mockup:

more over at RETREAM https://retream.itch.io/skillgrid

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Nice! Looking forward to checking this out.

morningstar

Posted Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:26 am

This is really nice, I don't know how I missed this out.

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada
Website

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:47 pm

just read the great article about SkillGrid in the latest Amiga Future and I fully agree with what the author (Graham Humphrey) pleads all Amiga users with AGA systems to do & that is buy it and support the developer (Simone Bevilaqua/ RETREAM) for creating such an "extremely impressive piece of design and coding by an accomplished developer, and is exactly the sort of effort that deserves support and enthusiasm.."

Bravo Mr. Humphrey :D <3

roundcubesixteen

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:38 am

Even more Amiga news for a Monday and one I think you'll agree is pretty damn awesome! As we've just been told the upcoming Shoot em up called ' SkillGrid ', has just received a massive gameplay trailer showing just how cool this Amiga game actually looks. This game in development by RETREM is an endless score-attack vertical shoot 'em up which is currently in development, and will be released (hopefully) in Q1 2019. shareit vidmate

Zippy Zapp
CA, USA

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:45 am

Cool. I guess you mean Q1 2021? Unless you have a time machine but then we would all be playing it now so I guess not. :lol:

Return to “Games”