BlakeStone
UK
Website

Posted Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:14 am

Hello all!
Many, many years ago there was an FPS on a PC called Blake Stone. You were a secret agent sent to the base (on the moon I think) to infiltrate it and see what were the baddies up to. It turned out that the baddies were buddies with some alien creatures. You would walk around the base and shoot almost everything. Almost, because some of the researchers were good fellas and would give you money or snacks. The gameplay was very similar to Wolfenstein 3D, and there were also secrets looked for by pushing walls. I loved this game. Loved, loved, loved! And I would love to find it. Do you know if it was ever published for Amiga and if it was possible to find it today?

mscdex

Posted Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:07 am

It still seems to be available on Aminet.

HelenEtheridge1987
Website

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:03 am

Yes, it still available. There are also torrent websites if you search well enough!

I personally liked this game, despite its similarity to Wolfenstein and Spear of Destiny. It is more varied. The three-dimensional graphics are different in each mission. The music setting and digitized sound effects are very well done. The variety of people, characters and all futuristic technical innovations is quite considerable, so that the game does not become monotonous. You can choose one of four difficulty levels, which for the less skillful may prove useful and thus not discouraging.

Return to “Games”