A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:24 pm

denis2342 over at amiga.org has fixed some bugs and added a few cool changes to Rogue as noted below :boing: <3

Check out the thread to download the ADF here.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:34 pm

Wow! This is completely unexpected and seemingly a gift from the gods (in particular, a god named Denis).

Downloading... :joystick:

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:36 pm

intric8 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:34 pm
Wow! This is completely unexpected and seemingly a gift from the gods (in particular, a god named Denis).

Downloading... :joystick:
I knew you would appreciate it ;) Once again I hope you and your family have some peace after the sudden loss of your mom ...maybe she spoke to an angel that was a Rogue fan recently <3

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:19 pm

Crashdisk over at EAB left this message on the thread I created there:

"I noticed 2 unusual things :
- you've moved the system-configuration file to the S folder. This is the wrong place for the configuration to take effect. Any particular reason for doing this?
- The "stack 10240" command is never executed because the stack file is a ... virus (BGS9). as the stack space is not increased, this is not expected to cause any problems in game operation?"

update: I have left a message for denis2342 over at amiga.org so he's aware of the issue and in the meantime Crashdisk over at EAB has removed the virus and the new adf is in The Zone over at EAB

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:58 pm

Thanks for the info and the heads up. Downloaded!

denis2342

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:36 pm

Hi

Sorry for the virus, I just put it on a rogue disk and did not check it. This time I only release a binary and you can put it on disk yourself. Remember that the game wants lz4 compressed images now.

Denis
Attachments
rogue.tar
(89.5 KiB)

A1-X1000
Toronto, Canada

Posted Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:10 pm

denis2342 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:36 pm
Hi

Sorry for the virus, I just put it on a rogue disk and did not check it. This time I only release a binary and you can put it on disk yourself. Remember that the game wants lz4 compressed images now.

Denis
thanks but curious if any other changes have been made as well with this new version?

denis2342

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:52 am

Yeah, lots of optimisations and fixed a rare bug which happens if you shoot an arrow and miss, then it can happen that the description text of the arrow gets mixed up with other items.

denis

Return to “Games”