hegemonia

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:57 pm

Well ,

Truly i can't remember the names of two amiga games and i badly need your help.
Let's see who has a better memory..

One .. matching four colors of the same balls coming through the pipe , sending balls down left right and there were gears where 4 of the same color balls explode. the aim of the game was to explode all gears. it was as far as i can remember to change the colors of the balls as well. the balls were going back and forth if all the gears are filled with balls.

Second.. is really hard.. the aim of the game was to take the ball to the exit in a tetris shapes like platform move the shapes left right bottom up to make the ball move to the exit. if the ball goes below the exit you can't take it up because of the gravity. it was a very simple tetris like game where only a simple executable was enough to run the game.

If anyone needs i can draw sketches for both of the games.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Man I'm sorry - I have no clue. Were the Public Domain (PD) games? Or commercially released? Do you know the country of origin (e.g. UK?)?

femuruy

Posted Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Bubble Heroes???

BleuNova
UK

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 pm

hegemonia wrote:Well ,
One .. matching four colors of the same balls coming through the pipe , sending balls down left right and there were gears where 4 of the same color balls explode. the aim of the game was to explode all gears. it was as far as i can remember to change the colors of the balls as well. the balls were going back and forth if all the gears are filled with balls.
It's been a while but this sounds like Logical.

BleuNova
UK

Posted Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:46 am

hegemonia wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:57 pm
Second.. is really hard.. the aim of the game was to take the ball to the exit in a tetris shapes like platform move the shapes left right bottom up to make the ball move to the exit. if the ball goes below the exit you can't take it up because of the gravity. it was a very simple tetris like game where only a simple executable was enough to run the game.
And this one seems like Pango

gonna try that out :D

Return to “Games”