Hi!

maurensen

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:29 am

Hi, just introducing me from Italy I'm Mauro I'm 47 and i am a long time Amiga user returning from MorphOs experience to the classic world. Just scored an Amiga 1000 in my neighborhood for a fair price and discovered this lovely site, il have some questions for you Amiga experts in next days. Thanks for the add ! Happy holidays from Italy!

3D-vice
Germany

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:55 am

Hello there and welcome to the hive! ;)

fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Welcome, and well done for getting such a nice computer. So many years later, it still looks amazing.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:54 pm

Welcome maurensen! Can't wait to see some pics of your A1000 setup.

What part of Italy are you from? I have many fond memories of your beautiful country.

maurensen

Posted Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:15 am

Hi, i'm from north of Italy (Padova). My 1000 is a first revision PAL machine (the one with the daughterboard) in very nice shape. I have some minor little problems with this Amiga and in some days i'll post some questions for the experts in this nice forum!. Here a pic of my little commodore setup. Hi mates!
Attachments
IMG-20201220-WA0003.jpg

fxgogo
Twickenham , U.K.

Posted Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:22 am

Nice setup. I still need to find space for a dedicated place for my retro computers. I like the C64 badge there.

TenLeftFingers

Posted Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:52 pm

Great that you could buy in your neighborhood. Are there many Amiga fans nearby? I love meeting people like that.

By the way, Alex from our local museum is Italian and did a podcast episode on the Italian Amiga scene, starting from the Zaccaria pinball machines :) https://amigausers.ie/italys-amiga-scen ... ro-adamou/

Return to “Member Intros”