obitus1990
USA

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:43 pm

Powder coated 1.5mm laser cut aluminum brackets for the DIY Mechboard64 project.

$76 each plus shipping via FedEx anywhere in the US. Contact me for a shipping quote. I can only ship on Fridays. I can consider shipping elsewhere in the world, but, without a doubt, shipping cost will be high.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Gorgeous!

obitus1990
USA

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:40 pm

Three sold -- seven left.

obitus1990
USA

Posted Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:39 pm

I have had some Europeans ask about shipping internationally. Shipping costs are rather high and not without risk for some options. I will ship internationally, but see below for what I found for a shipment to the UK (it will likely be different for other countries!):

FedEx is outrageous at $90! Anything tracked from the US Postal Service is $60+, but a first-class, un-tracked package is about $25. UPS is about $40 for Woldwide Expedited delivery.

To me, UPS looks to be the best bet for international -- I simply don't trust the USPS when it comes to international delivery of an item with NO TRACKING. The last time I sent something, I believe, to the Netherlands, took almost 3 months to arrive there. This may have been the fault of the local postal service once it arrived in the destination country, but, once it leaves the US, there is no way for me to track it further.

If you'd like me to get you a shipping quote, PM me with your name, address, and phone number (required by FedEx and UPS to complete their quote forms).

Return to “Trading Post”