Code: Select all
gifsicle -O2 --careful --scale 0.5 --no-extensions -i RomainCourtoisLoversAtDusk.gif > LoversAtDusk1x1.gif gifsicle -O2 --careful --crop 19,3+-19x-2 -i LoversAtDusk1x1.gif > LoversAtDuskCropped8.gif
Code: Select all
IFFAnimGIFAnim wrote: IFFAnim2GIFAnim.ifx
Ever seen a web page with a neat animated GIF and wanted to create a anim
yourself? Well, this script for ImageFX and WhirlGIF can't create your
neat anims, but it can convert your IFF anims to GIF anims, such as DPaint
anims. And you don't even need an AGA Amiga to create 256 colour GIF anims.
Changes since 1.1 of the script:
- Spaces in drive names and filenames allowed (although not recomended using
spaces in filenames for web use).
- Loop option fixed, previously this didn't work.
- Timing option fixed, this also didn't work. (hey, I'm new to ARexx
- Removed the disposal option as my copy of ImageFX can`t save transparent
GIF's. This will be reinstated when I can get it to work properly.
- User is able to select number of colours used in the gif anim.
- Added brightness and contrast options which execute in that order before
any scaling is done.
- Added a sharpen option, which is done to the images after any scaling that
- The AmigaDOS command "echo" is no longer needed.
- Fixed the bug when cropping an anim, the image used to be 1 pixel smaller
(both x and y) than indicated.
- Very simple conversion process, no need to make lots of GIFs anymore.
- Cropping your anim. You can select just a small portion of your IFF anim
to be turned into a GIF anim.
- Scaling you anim. Scale down your IFF anim to any size (2x2 being the
smallest size), even after cropping.
- Does not use extra hard drive space for conversion of anims.
- ImageFX1.5 upwards. V1.51 was given away on a magazine but that does *not*
mean it is pd, 2.0 is also commercial.
- The Foreign render module for ImageFX so that even OCS/ECS Amigas can
create 256 colour GIF anims. (should be in your ImageFX setup)
- WhirlGIF version 2.01+, available on Aminet.
Read enclosed .txt file for full instructions of use.