rpiguy9907

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:59 pm

I went through my Amiga 500s and found that I have a second Amiga 500 with the Chicken Lips keyboard. Needs some cleaning, but otherwise is in good shape (I had to replace a few of the original case screws that were missing with my own).

I do not know the history of this machine I got it as part of a lot. I have not opened it up and poked around since everything seems to work. Floppy drive works great.

For forum members I will sell it for $250 including shipping in CONUS. No overseas orders right at this time. Monitor not included.

Here is your chance to avoid eBay prices on Chicken Lips Amigas :-) Please don't flip it on eBay!
IMG_0636.jpg

BloodyCactus
Lexington VA

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:06 pm

Thats a great offer for someone to snap up! Hope it goes to a good home

obitus1990
USA

Posted Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:57 pm

I thought a "chicken lips" A500 had to have the embossed C= logo on the case, versus the sticker, plus the mechanical keyboard?

rpiguy9907

Posted Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:33 am

obitus1990 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:57 pm
I thought a "chicken lips" A500 had to have the embossed C= logo on the case, versus the sticker, plus the mechanical keyboard?
I have only ever seen PAL Amigas that had both the embossing and the chicken lips keyboard. This Amiga is NTSC.

But yes the "best" Chicken Lips Amigas are the PAL one's with the embossed logo. I have one of those as well.

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:23 am

Mine is embossed and NTSC. That being said I don’t think there is any real strict rhyme or reason to things.

Kevin Brice
Seattle, WA
YouTube

Posted Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:18 pm

Still looking for a home for this?

sleepyjamess

Posted Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:39 pm

HelloHello I was wondering if this amiga is still available :D I’ve been dying to play a couple games I grew up with. I’ve recently gotten into sampling music and would love to add this beauty my collection. Just let me know thanks.

Return to “Trading Post”