LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:34 am

My Amiga Workbench is running at 1280x720 normally, since FS-UAE is letting me take advantage of UAEGFX for some really nice high res screenmodes. I did a little cherry picking from some ClassicWB setups to get Picasso96 and the screenmodes needed, but I'm pretty pleased with the results!

I do want to post a newer screengrab of my Workbench, but the image limit here is rather restricting (and the smallest I can make the grab is 393KB if I save it as JPEG!)

intric8
Seattle, WA, USA

Posted Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 am

the image limit here is rather restricting
I changed the image size limit (I didn't even know there was one, as my admin account doesn't have one...) about 1-2 weeks ago to 1MB per attachment. I think it used to be 250KB, which was really dumb. I think you should be OK, though. Let me know if you still have issues.

LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:53 am

intric8 wrote:I changed the image size limit (I didn't even know there was one, as my admin account doesn't have one...) about 1-2 weeks ago to 1MB per attachment.
Hah! I didn't even know about that! :D In that case, here's a more recent screengrab of my Workbench! (And I need to learn a little more about customizing Tiny Meter! :P)
a4000sgrab.png

McTrinsic

Posted Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Ok,

Be prepared to be bored to death ...
image.jpeg
Last edited by McTrinsic on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

leighb2282

Posted Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:20 pm

What program is providing you with that application bar at the bottom? and do you know if there is a Workbench 2.x version or is it limited to wb3.x?

McTrinsic

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 am

I guess LambdaCalculus is using OS3.9/Amidock.

LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 pm

McTrinsic wrote:I guess LambdaCalculus is using OS3.9/Amidock.
Yup, it's AmiDock, and the setup is AmigaOS 3.9!

leighb2282

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:17 pm

LambdaCalculus wrote:
McTrinsic wrote:I guess LambdaCalculus is using OS3.9/Amidock.
Yup, it's AmiDock, and the setup is AmigaOS 3.9!
Where did you get all the cool brushes?!?! when I tried amidock on my WB2.05 install it was a nightmware to actually correctly save the settings as well :(

LambdaCalculus
New Jersey, USA

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Most of the brushes are just the program's icons. The black Shell brush is a custom icon that came with this setup (the whole base of which was not just AmigaOS 3.9 but also ClassicWB).

Bulletdust

Posted Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:03 pm

McTrinsic wrote:Ok,

Be prepared to bored to death ...
image.jpeg
Is that on your Phoenix A1000 McTrinsic?

Return to “The Lounge”